Ad Code

back and bicep workout for muscle growth - back and bicep dumbbell workout at gym

 20-Minute Dumbbell Back and Bicep Workout

20-minute dumbbell back and bicep workout make sure so you don't miss a workout without further ado off with a bent-over rope two hammer curl grab your weights what you're gonna do is bend over have your knees slightly bent we're gonna pull up the weights squeeze your shoulder blades together real tight at the top drop them back down up hammer curl down hammer curl is just straight up like this.




We're doing this for 45 seconds get into position get ready to set a rhythm to your breathing and set a rhythm to the exercise squeeze at the top here and squeeze at the top right here can't nobody tell me nothing made it through the rendering I turn nothing into something normal dealing with the assumptions cause I do what I fantastic we can put our weights down for 30 seconds next step we're doing a reverse fly so you bend over like arrow have your weights in your hands and then lift them sideways with your elbows slightly bent and then bring it back down that's it nothing too complicated grab your weights set a rhythm to your breathing for this one too.


back and bicep workout for muscle growth


You're doing great keep it going for five seconds wonderful let's put them down while I explain the next exercise next up we are doing a one and a half curl with an iso hold so what's gonna happen is you have both weights in your hands one's going to be held here and then you do one and a half curl one and a half there's a rhythm to it you'll get it to get into this one is going to give us a lot of muscles make us real strong


I know it's tough I do breathe through it my biceps are hurting next up we are doing a bent-over close-grip row I know I love my rows so what you're going to do is have both weights in your hands together in a bent-over row and then we're going to pull inwards towards our belly and then drop them back down again nothing too complicated grab your weights and let's go keep your core nice and tight this works different muscles from the original bent over row.


 Hammer Curls 


I remember you're doing so great keep it going the same people every day I will never forget the beautiful round one is done now we've got a few seconds to uh relax and recover we're doing the bent-over row to the hammer curl again but we've got 15 seconds to party on you know to grab your weights whenever you're ready to let's do this thing hammer curls squeeze okay we are killing it next step the reverse fly but we've got 20 seconds to chili must say.


back and bicep dumbbell workout at gym



I think we're doing great is it just me no okay cool we're on the same page grab your weights get into the position we'll do this great up if this is too much for you one side at a time is more than okay great job let's put him down get mentally prepared for the eyes so hold curl now what that looks a toughy I must say that one is it's a hard one grab your weights whenever you're ready to get into position.


My biceps keep burning all of you like a supernova keeper growing next up the vent over close grip bro that one's a good one too I like to shake it off sometimes grab your weight again carefully cause next up bent over row hammer we're curl so good I'm proud of us get into position row ut we've got some time to recover make sure if you have some water grab some please and thank you but whenever you're ready to reverse fly overhead an o oh boy I know these are difficult too.


Bicep Curls


I's getting hot in her next up we know what we're doing is hold and a half gotta mentally ready for these get into position if this oo was difficult for you an just do normal bicep curls but this how we get stronger.
back and bicep workout


We're doing so good kay close-grip row next that's the last one for round three I'm just saying we're like killing it we grab your weights let's get ready oh darling make sure to keep a neutral spine break all the promises baby okay round three is done now for last round we've got to give it all we've got we're good.
We're gonna give it all we got we're gonna kill it and we're gonna feel so strong grab your weights bent over row to hammer curl get into position oh break all the promises but leave don't break my heart, okay she'd be a little bit warm a little bit sweaty I must say we're doing reverse fly for the last time for this workout.

I'm ready are you grabbing your weights reverse fly let's do it slip away. Let's push ourselves I am pushing myself last round of those iso curls oh don't you feel so powerful grab your weights are keep your chin up you are so strong one last to go and it's the bent over closed grip row last one but it's going to be the best one right best one grab your weights close your grip 45 seconds till we're done push yourself here you've got 20 seconds left.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu